We may collect Personal Data from Clients in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Clients register with us for our Events or Seminars; be it online registration via our website or Facebook page or any social media page or manual registration at our office premises; and when Clients hold events, functions and/or seminars at Wiseed Meeting Center and in connection with other events, activities or services we make available to our clients. Clients may be asked for their name, office or residential addresses, email address, phone number, credit and/or debit card information.
We shall collect from each user the following information:
- personal details such as name, identity card number, age, gender, nationality, birthdate, address, contact numbers, email address and such other relevant information;
- information in connection with services that you have registered your interest with us;
- all payment transactions- either via cheque, credit card, debit card or via paypal or online transfers from respective bank accounts;
- all billing records for services, inclusive any cancellations that have been made;
- any such other information that are, have been or will be collected by us in future, or such infornation which you provide to us in connection to any services. This also includes such data that is collected from any surveys, questionaires, contest, promotion, transaction or any correspondence with us;
- Individual personal preferences such as language, product or content interest as well as marketing and communication preferences;
- Any enquiries, comments or messages sent to us via our Face Book page, Linkedin, Twitter or any other social media website.
Kindly take note that certain information is deemed mandatory and Clients shall provide and agree to the processing of such mandatory information to Wiseed Meeting Center.
How Personal Data is collected:-
- when users visit our website and/or our Face Book page our any of our social media webpages;
- when users register with us for events whether online or manually;
- any transaction or inquiry or communication made with us be it my letter, facismille or email.
Purpose of collecting Personal Data:-
- to communicate with Clients and to their applications, inquries or requests;
- to facillitate the availability of our Events and/or future events or promotional events to Clients;
- to respond to queries from Clients;
- for administrative purposes, including billing, payment and booking of events;
- to monitor and upgrade our services;
- for direct marketing services; to provide users updates, information and promotions on upcoming events;
- to market and promote other events and services that are or may be offered by us or our affiliates or business partners from time to time;
- to conduct research, customer surveys, market surveys and statistical analysis.
- To send emails on updates or any meetings, seminars or events that would be of interest to each respective Client.
If at any time, the Client does not want to receive any emails from us pertaining promotions, surveys, advertisements, statistical analysis or other related marketing material, then they may choose the option to unsubscribe from our mailing list. Such notice must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post or hand to Wiseed Meeting Center atA-G-10, Block A, Merchant Square @ Tropicana, No 1, Jalan Tropicana Selatan 1, PJU 3, Petaling Jaya, 46050, Malaysia. If sent by post, such service shall only be deemed effective is received by Wiseed Meeting Center.
Sensitive Personal Data
It is an express Policy of Wiseed Meeting Center not to collect Sensitive Personal Data unless required by any applicable or relevant laws. Clients and attendees to any events or seminars are advised NOT to submit any sort of sensitive personal data if they do not want Wiseed Meeting Center to collect or process it.
Wiseed Meeting Center shall take all reasonable and necessary measures to ensure that all Personal Data stored in its records is secure. We strive to provide the best method of protection for Personal Data in our database. However sometimes unforseen or unpredictable acts by third parties; to which we have no control; may result in unauthorised leakage, dissemination or publication of Personal Data. Despite all reasonable measures taken by us robbery, burglary, thefts or hacking are not in our control and are unforeseeable. In such case, Wiseed Meeting Center shall not be liable if in the event of any unforseen acts such as robbery or theft of our records or hardware or of any burglary in Wiseed Meeting Center’s premises; and/or if in the event of Wiseed Meeting Center’s computers, server and/or websites are hacked, resulting in the displacement, dissemination, publication or unauthorised leakage of such Personal Data.
Sharing of Personal DataWiseed Meeting Center will not sell, trade or rent out its Clients Personal Data to others. We may share your Personal Data with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers to conduct statistical analysis of business trends as well for marketing, advertising and promotional purposes. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and our website; as well as our Face Book page, Linkedin or Twitter Accounts and in all other social media websites and/or administer activities on our behalf, such as to send out newsletters and/or emails, to conduct sms blasting and/or surveys. We may hire debt collectors to chase for any outstanding debts due from Clients to us. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Clients are also given the option to opt out from receiving such brochures, emails, surveys and any other marketing information by informing Wiseed Meeting Center. Such Notice shall be given in writing and be sent either by email to email@example.com or by post or hand to Wiseed Meeting Center at A-G-10, Block A, Merchant Square @ Tropicana, No 1, Jalan Tropicana Selatan 1, PJU 3, Petaling Jaya, 46050, Malaysia. In the event such notice is sent by post, then it is deemed to be delivered effectively only if received by Wiseed Meeting Center.
We have the discretion to transfer your Personal Data to another country outside Malaysia. Clients are deemed to have given their consent to us to transfer their Personal Data outside Malaysia.
Access or updates on Personal Data Clients are personally responsible for providing Wiseed Meeting Center with accurate and updated information about themselves as well as any other Personal Data pertaining to third parties (for example attendees for their events, meetings or seminars or such relevant third parties) that they may submit to Wiseed Meeting Center. As such in the event such information and Personal Data submitted is incorrect or becomes outdated, then the Client is duly responsible to make such correction or to update such information by contacting Wiseed Meeting Center. Wiseed Meeting Center shall not be responsible for any ommission or delay or negligence on the Client’s part in failing to update their Personal Data or to submit their request for rectification.
The Client, may choose to inform Wiseed Meeting Center and:-
- Request for a copy of the Personal Data kept by Wiseed Meeting Center;
- Request to rectify or update their respective Personal Data
List of Attendees
We will not keep any list of attendees in our personal database unless their prior consent has been given by each respective attendee. It is the express policy not to store, process or divulge such personal data of respective attendees for Clients events.
In the event any staff of Wiseed Meeting Center is required to assist Clients for payment collection and registration of attendees for the Client’s respective Seminar, event or function therein, then the Client shall be fully responsible to ensure that the Personal Data that is collected by the staff of Wiseed Meeting Center is processed in accordance with the law and that all safeguards are taken by the Client to ensure there is no breach in its part.
For this purpose, we shall only collect payment and assist in registration. As soon as the information is handed over to the respective Client, we shall not keep any records of such Personal Data and the duty is upon the Client to ensure that such Personal Data collected is protected in accordance with the law. Such service provided by us is done only with the request and consent from the Client and each respective attendee for the seminar, function and/or event.